On May 13, Brandon Katt and John Thurston sat down to discuss what it means to be a Forensic Lawyer-Scientist and how John and Tom use this qualification to defend their clients. Both have trained extensively in Chicago to gain a comprehensive understanding of the process of gas chromatography, which is used to prosecute DUI cases.
In this video, John describes how he will check for human error at each stage of the blood test that could have affected the results. Tune in to hear the breakdown of how we investigate each stage of blood testing including:
- Drawing the blood
- Delivery of the vial
- Lab Analysis of the blood
- Legal Implications of the results
This is one of the many ways we go above and beyond to represent our clients.
WATCH THE EPISODE NOW
Stream the episode on Facebook.
DISCUSSION TOPICS IN THIS VIDEO
- Forensic science and the law
- Our extensive training in forensic blood testing
- Gas chromatography
- Common issues with blood testing
- Concerns about how the vial might be handled
- The implications of a mishandled blood test on your case
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION TODAY
You can learn more about how we fight for our clients and the various avenues we might take during your case by visiting our DUI Defense page.
While we normally meet in person, during the COVID-19 period we meet with you by zoom video conference call or by phone. Let’s start the process today.